Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dragonvale hacking tool


Dragonvale hacking tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to be my good friend and comment about this video on everything you want i will purchase it in your case thank youAlso if u desire to jailbreak your ipod here is the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the best way this works is should you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i could go on your money and find the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont have a very jailbroken ipod anymore but if u want a tutorial about how to complete this or the way to get friends who have a very jailbroken devices to accomplish this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and that i apologize for that inconvenience of the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I have to buy itNope you can't pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I utilize it two times or moreYes it is achievable to run it several timesDoes it focus on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it creates bothREVIEWSJust between you together with me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no more spending cash on this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it turned out an iPhone game which haven't been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hacking tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment